- 5+ years of development experience
- Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5
- Strong database skills, proven experience with mySQL 5 and other RDBMS
- Excellent problem solving skills and to love technical challenges
- Ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites
- Experience mentoring other developers
Additional skills are appreciated
- Consulting experience a big plus
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
- Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, internet strategists, and other internal team members.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.