1. Knowledge of company products and services, policies, procedures, collections systems and how to apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers.
2. Understands State and Federal regulations governing collection practices.
3. Knowledgeable of how to interpret and document information from various sources within the company’s computer systems. Uses auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency; evaluates customers’ financial situations and negotiates terms of repayment to bring account current.
4. May be responsible for skip tracing and/or collateral analysis. Refers more complex issues to higher level.
– Candidate must possess at least an Associate / Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
– Preferably with at least 6 months to one year working experience in a BPO industry
– Applicants with banking experience is an advantage.
– With at least 6 months to one year of collections or sales experience
– Customer Service oriented
– Excellent communication skills
– Willing to work in a graveyard/shifting schedule