We are looking to hire an experienced developer to assist with the creation of custom software solutions and provide enhancements to the company’s existing systems alongside the business analysts and software designers. This company is working with the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and is bringing on individuals to keep up with the large influx of projects in their pipeline.
Salary is competitive. This position is scheduled to start Nov. 15. Plan ahead! Change your job. Start 2015 with a bang! You will work in a modern new office in Batangas. We currently staff approx 35 call center and customer support agents as well as other BPO agents.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Developing, testing and deploying custom applications, solutions, and features
- Develop .NET web based applications
- Maintenance of sites and applications
- Requirements gathering when needed
- Provides accurate and timely communication of the status of assignment, job responsibilities, and the resolution of problems to the appropriate parties, following established policies and procedures
- Create estimates for assignments ranging small to medium in size and complexity and tracks progress against major milestones following software development life cycle methodology and documentation standards
- 2-5+ years of development in .NET technologies
- ASP.NET & C# development is a must
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013, C#, IIS
- MS SQL Server
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Focused on delivery
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools to include DTS, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Warehouse environments including BI stack
Mindlin Consulting Group
Mindlin Consulting Group employees and contractors are the company’s life force. Empowered and passionate to succeed, we embrace the unknown, fearlessly taking on challenges, confident in our ability to deliver results. We are eager and ambitious. We tenaciously persevere, surmounting obstacles with grit and determination. Above all, we find joy in our work, and in serving the company and our customers.
Exceptional code, exceptional products…We revel in presenting premium quality in all we offer. No matter how big the project, or how small the request, we strive for excellence in our response, for we relish perfection. We cherish our company, and represent it with honor.
Ambitious and aggressive, driven and determined, enthusiastic and energetic, we cultivate the opportunity to compete. We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success. A true team, we work together to routinely please our customers, surpass our record achievements, and drive our organization to greater success.
We invest in people not fancy things. We will only work with people the fit our culture and understand that skills can be learned. We prize dedication, and are moved to help each other as well as our customers. We accept nothing less than loyalty in our ranks. We are true to each other and to our cause.
We wholeheartedly believe in our company; its goals and objectives are our mission, and we enthusiastically embrace them and relentlessly pursue them. More importantly, we truly believe in each other, care, protect and support each other.
Professional. Reliable. Trustworthy. Honest. Our corporate integrity is a critical asset and we are committed to upholding it worldwide. We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust and goodwill.
Apply at online or email firstname.lastname@example.org